Monday, January 3, 2011

Haney Baby #3

On November 24th we had our ultra sound for baby number 3! every thing went really really good. Since Dan was still in training for his new job he was unable to be there for the ultra sound so my mom came with me. Me and Dan had decided a long time ago when we were pregnant with Addison that the next time we got pregnant we were not going to find out what we were having since we now knew we had one of each. So we suck to our guns despite what some family thought of us not wanting to know. So one of the rules of my mom coming to the ultra sound, was she was not to find out what we were having, or she was going to have to sit in the waiting room. She agreed and was able to come in with me. I have to say not finding out what we are having has been so so so much fun! Its been so much more fun then I thought it would have been. I would totally recommend that everyone not find out what they are having.

The first ultra sound picture is of the babies profile it has the cord up by its face and hands. It almost looks like the baby is holding on to the cord, but the u.s. tech the cord is behind the babies fist.
The second picture is more of the front view of the baby and again the cord is up by its fist.
The third picture again is a profile view, with the cord up by its fist.
The 4th picture is a profile view of the baby and he/she is sticking out its tongue.

If you click on the pictures it should make them bigger so you can view them better.





I hope I got the tongue, it is at least in the right area. I can't quite remember where the u.s. tech said it was. I guess that will teach me to forget something at my in-laws house.

No comments: