Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Night At Nana Haneys

After my family had there Christmas party in Logan we drove to Payson to spend time with Dans family. We got there and the kids opened there gifts. Jace got a 22 gun and Addison got a Mattel sing a ma jig. No picture of Addy with her toy. They were both pretty excited about there gifts.















Jace shooting his new 22



If you can notice in this picture Jace is left eye dominant. We have some work to do with him in getting him trained to use his right eye. Right now Dan just stands behind him and helps him aim and holds his left eye lid down. We have also thought about getting him some safety glasses and blacking out the left eye.

1 comment:

The Thornleys said...

I'm the same way. Justin makes fun of me, but I am a way better shot... Plus because I am dominant with the wrong eye for what hand I am, I can change arms when shooting shot guns and relieve my arm!