Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas 2010

This year for Christmas was so much FUN! The kids were so fun to watch them open there gifts! they both got probably way to much, but I don't care I got some sweet awesome deals on everything I bought. I was able to get so much that there birthdays are all done. The kids both kept on saying that they wanted Santa to bring pillow pets. Jace wanted a dog and Addy wanted a purple cow in her words (which is the unicorn.) A pillow pet is what always stayed the same for Jace it never changed. The animal did which was my doing because he wanted a polar bear this is not a pillow pet brand which did not matter to me, but I did not want him to have it since it was all white. I knew it would get dirty fast and easy so with a little convincing I was able to change his mind to the dog. Addys always was the purple cow so that was easy. They both got tons and tons of cloths which they both really needed, so that was nice that they got that. Jace actually
seemed excited about getting clothes, and Addison just liked to open gifts.
As santa was getting the gifts from dad and mom out from the tree he bumped it and broke the base (that had been braking for the last 3 years.) Thankfully santa was able to fix it and it lasted till morning when Maggie ran into the tree and bumped it then it was a goner. Oh well at least it lasted till morning.




Addisons gift pile


Jaces gift pile





My poor broken tree if you look to the left the glowing blue corner of the chair is my star. I did not dare put it up on the tree and risk breaking the fix job we did.



Christmas morning


























Addison in front of her kitchen she was so cute when she opened this she even screamed a little I have it on the video camera, I will have to post some time soon.






The pillow pet






The purple cow


Jace and dad playing with Jaces light bright

No comments: