Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Party Well Kind Of

Today was my day for Sunday Dinner, so it was perfect that Jaces birthday landed on my Sunday. So it was nice to have my family over to share in Jaces special day. He was very very spoiled.






Jace teasing Tyler.



Jace showing us how old he is.


Look at all of those gifts! There is even one in the picture you can barely see on the right. And yes some of them are in Christmas paper. I ran out of news paper and the happy birthday wrapping paper I found from last year. So I had to use Christmas paper and my mom also used Christmas paper.


















His Spidaman cake as Jace would say.






1 comment:

Jon & Kistena Lowe said...

It looks like Jace had a fun birthday! I wish that we could have come up. Wow so spoiled! That is why you have kids right! Cool spiderman cake.I bet he relly liked that!