Friday, March 6, 2009

Bye Bye Binki

Today Jace sent his binkies off to the binki fairy. We have been telling him for about a month now when he turnes 3 that his binki goes bye bye. Since his real birthday is on Sunday I decided that I wanted to have him give them up the Friday before his birthday. I wanted Dan to be hear to help me with him, incase it was really bad I didnt want Dant to have to go to work the next day and be tired, or not want to help me because he did have to go to work. But he did really well we only had to go up like 3-4 times to comfort him and then he was fine. So much better then I was thinking it would be.



2 comments:

Jon & Kistena Lowe said...

Landon had a blast watching this video! Landon was yelling almost the entiretime.... Yeah for Jace!!!!

Jami & Boys said...

that was too cute! he did such a good job sending them off and he was so excited about his gifts in return. i loved it!