Sunday, March 8, 2009

Not So Good :(

We got Addisons blood results back from the Dr. and she has a problem with her thyroid. If I understood everything that he was telling me she has hyperthyroidism. She is on some medicine right now. It could be a short term thing that she is on, or a life time thing. So now hopefully she can start gaining some weight. We went to the dr. today for the kids well visits, and I told him about Addisons blood results because he had not heard yet. I told him what her results were, and he said its hypothyroidism. So I must have missunderstood what her other doctor was telling me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about her and the thyroid. I have the same problem. She will probably out grow it and then turn to hypothyroidism. The medication never worked for me. I just had to learn to deal with it. The weight wasn't my biggest problem, it was keeping my body temperature regulated, having lots of energy and then crashing. What is she on?