Friday, January 30, 2009

Sporting New Eye Ware

Yesterday was Addison's apt. at Primary Childrens Hospital. She had to go and see an opthamolagist. She was getting her eyes checked to see if there were any problems with the genetic disease that we have. The doctor said that everything looked fine. He told us that 1 in 10 people with our disease (Neurofibromatosis) can get these gliomas on the optic nerve and it could or could not cause vision problems. Everything turned out great the doctor said that she is not showing any signs of these yet, and wants to see her in 6 months to check her eyes again. He dilated her eyes to get a better look at her eyes. I forgot my camera so I got a few with my phone. She hated the glasses I had to fight her, and hold her hands down, to even get these few pictures.




rubbing her eyes cause she wouldnt keep the glasses on in the bright sun.

No comments: