Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Morning And Night

Christmas morning we woke up about 7:30 to open gifts. We were waiting for my mom and dad to get here and finally at 8:00 they came they were a half in hour late cause of all of the snow. They kids had so much fun opening there gifts.


Jace in front of all his gifts






Addison in front of her gifts.






Jace showing off some of the stuff in his stocking. I let him open up his stoking while we were waiting for my mom and dad to show up.





Happy girl!!




Jace and his bowling set. He loved loved this gift that Santa brought.



This is just one of the books Addison got.




Opening more gifts.



Addison and Papa.




More gifts!


Even more



After we got done opening gifts and our house we headed to my moms house for breakfast and more gifts. I forgot to take pictures at my moms house. Then that afternoon we headed over to Logan to go to my moms side of the family and there Christmas party.




This is my cute grandma! She told us about her and grandpas first Christmas as a married couple. They did not have enough money for a "real" tree so grandma told grandpa to go and find a tumble weed and that would be there Christmas tree. Grandma decorated it and made it look as nice as she could. And that was there tree that year.



Jace getting ready to get his gift.

He got it and loved it!



My car when we got home Christmas night.




Dans truck




Our gate and the BBQ grill. I just thought this was a cool picture cause of all the snow that had blown on the gate.



1 comment:

The Thornleys said...

Hey, thanks for the add on facebook. However I never get on, and my wife does the blog thing! Your kids are so cute, and your little boy made us laugh!!!