Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Poor Sick Addy

On Sunday the 11th Addy started running a temp. and knowing that it was a Sunday I knew there was not much I could do for her. I really don't like going to the insta care I would rather take her to her own dr. So first thing Monday morning I called the dr. and got her an apt for that afternoon. I was guessing that it was her ears that was causing the temp. and I was right she had an ear infection. I got these pictures on Monday morning after she was done eating. She really did not feel good, but it was really nice having her sick only for the fact that she would cuddle with me. It does break my heart seeing these pictures and how sick and sad she looks. The thing that made me really worry was the she had the fever from Sunday afternoon to Wednesday afternoon. But she is all good now.







2 comments:

Alison said...

Her eyes look soooo sad! Poor Addy...I am glad she is feeling better.

Rawlings Family said...

She needed those cuddles.