Monday, November 3, 2008

Pumpkins

A couple of weeks ago we painted/carved pumpkins it was way fun Jace had a blast painting his pumpkin. I tried to get him to stick his hand in my pumpkin and pull out the guts but he wanted no part in that. I had to have Dan get the guts out of mine. For some reason the stuff inside pumpkins makes my eczema act up and it actually kind of hurts. I ended up doing some of mine until I remembered that it was going to be bad for my eczema oh well it was still fun. For some reason Dan did not carve his pumpkin I cant remember what he was going when me and Jace were doing ours, but he never did carve his. I was waiting for him to carve his pumpkin so I could post about all at once but he never did carve one.

















I am sure you all wanted to see a picture of my arm and hand, but oh well since I am useing this as my journal to I wanted on here so I could remember it.








No comments: