Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Meet The Newest Member Of The Family!!

INTRODUCING MAGGIE HANEY



Yesterday we got a new member of the family!! She is so cute I have wanted a dog for years and years. She is a shits-poo-tese in other words she is a shitszoo, (or how ever you spell that) poodle, maltese. Her mom was the shitszoo poodle and the dad is the maltese. She is so fun to have Jace is having so much fun with her maybe a little to much fun. And well Addison love her if she gets to close she will grab fist fulls of hair or what ever she can get her hands on.

7 comments:

Rawlings Family said...

Very VERY cute. But very tiny...I'd be afraid I'd lose her. How much does she even weigh?

Kelli said...

OH!!! She is very cute! Congrats! ;)

Merrill's said...

She is adorable! I can't wait to meet her and to hold her. You are one spoiled girl!

Merrill's said...

She is adorable! I can't wait to meet her and to hold her. You are one spoiled girl!

Jami & Boys said...

i love her! where did you get her from?

twinsand2boys said...

Oh, how cute!

Jami & Boys said...

i would love to send julie and tyler an invite to my blog -- will you send me their e-mail address?
thanks!