Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Costumes

The kids had a fun time trunk or treating they got tons of candy. Their costumes ended up matching, we didn't even plan on them matching either. I bought Addison's costume last year at the end of the season sell, and Jace picked his out this year. It wasn't until a couple of weeks ago that we both realized that they matched, Jace was the fire fighter and Addison was the dalmation dog. Halloween day we went to my moms house and my aunts house trick or treating and then later that day we went to the trunk or treat at the church. The ward provided cookies and hot apple cider. I was eating my cookie and all of a sudden Addison grabbed it right out of my hand, and starting eating it.

3 comments:

The Prettymans said...

So cute! I love the costumes!

me said...

cute kids, love the frosting on your little girl

Melanie said...

They looks to good. I love the costumes. I still can't believe you have two kids.