Sunday, September 21, 2008

Silly Girl

The other day after Addison got done eating I laid her down in the living room so I could get dinner ready. I checked on her a few times and this is what I found one time. I forgot that there was a paper on the floor. She had so much fun playing with it, and hearing all the noise it made.











Lately when we have had a glass of water of really anything. Addison thinks she needs a drink to. We have been giving her a little drinks of water every once in a while. But this time the camera was close and I was able to get a few pictures.










3 comments:

smiles2u said...

We were so excited when Laurel got to this stage and wanted to drink from Weston's cup. We sure love seeing pictures of the kids on the blog.

Rawlings Family said...

Yeah I had forgotten about the love of paper until Nathan was chewing on my homework one night!

Runnin A Fever said...

Sophee just loves to eat or drink ANYTHING that we do. How I have seen this picture so many times. So Cute!!