Sunday, September 21, 2008

A New Recipe

I tried a new recipe on Friday and it was really good so I thought that I would share it. Its pretty easy and not way hard.

Chicken Pillows

Filling
1 lb chicken boil and cut into small pieces (I just put it in the blender and shredded it and it turned out just fine)
3-6 green onions chopped fine
cream together
1 8oz package cream cheese
1 cube softened butter.
add chicken and green onions with hand mixer

pillows
3 packages crescent rolls
separate crescent rolls. widen the wide end of the triangle with a rolling pin, pit a spoonful of filling mixture on the wide end and roll from wide end to pointed end. Fold sides up towards center to form a pillow.
melt 1 cube of butter
1 box chicken stuffing if needed mix seasoning and bread mixture and put in a bowl. (keep dry do not cook stuffing)
Dip pillow into butter then roll in stuffing mixture.
Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.

Gravy
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can evaporated milk
heat until bubbly in saucepan.

3 comments:

Alison said...

I love this recipe. Someone fed it to me on my mission...my kids love it to, that's always a bonus.

smiles2u said...

We enjoy a similar recipe at our house. I haven't thought much about putting recipes on my blog, but that's a pretty good idea.

Merrill's said...

I love this recipe. It is a hit at my house. Well maybe not anymore for Stan. :(