Thursday, September 4, 2008

My First Tag!!!!

Tag Rules: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current goals,

3 current obsessions, and 3 random facts about yourself.

Then tag at least 5 people at the end.


3 Joys

1-My wonderful husband

2-My Kids

3-All of my families


3 Fears

1-Failing my kids

2-Losing someone I love

3-Snakes


3 Current Goals

1-Be better at keeping my house clean

2- Potty training Jace even though he is know where near being close to being ready. (He still wakes up wet from night time and even nap time.)

3-Getting back to the temple. (As soon as Addison can go longer with our nursing I can do this one.)


3 Current Obsessions

1-Blogging

2-Spending time with family

3-Trying to get Jace to learn his ABC's and 123's (or at least get him counting 123 instead of 898)


3 RANDOM FACTS

1-I can only wink my left eye.

2-I can't do that "Live long and prosper" thing with either of my hands.
3-I can't roll my R's
I tag Jami, Michelle, Julie, Heather, Kistena. I know it only said 5 but who ever else wants to do it I tag you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Linds,
Hey! So glad you posted a comment on my blog! I haven't seen or talked to you in a while so it was good to hear from you! You have a cute family! Where do you live? We're located in Sandy. I've been married for almost 4 1/2 years now. Hyrum is 2 1/2 and we are expecting another baby in April! Here's my email address if you want it: Gingerale_84@yahoo.com