Friday, May 16, 2008

Pictures from my cell phone

These are pictures I took today off my cell phone so they did not turn out as well as I wanted but its all I had at the time.

This is Addison showing off her new head wear. I think it looks so cute on her. It doesn't really match to well but oh well there is a little yellow in her dress you just cant see it so well.

Today we went to IFA to get a spray to put on our lawn to kill the crab grass and they had baby ducks and baby chickens so we asked if Jace could hold some. These pictures really did not turn out very good but you can kind of see the pictures. I guess I will have to take the "real" camera with me every were we go.





2 comments:

Merrill's said...

That is a smart idea - using your cell phone. I think the pictures turned out pretty good. I would rather have a fuzzy picture, then no pictures at all. Memories are the BEST. You guys do a great job, capturing your two little kids. Remember, we are coming up in two weeks. :)

smiles2u said...

That is the most awake I have ever seen Addison. It's not like I see her everyday though. She is really growing up and has changed alot since we were there. How cute with the flower. I love blogs because we get to be more a part of what's happening. Thanks for calling yesterday. It was good to chat.