Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just some random pictures from our camera

Happy girl!!

Jace trying his hardest to hold his sister and smile for the camera.


I wanted Jace to kiss Addison on the head, and every time I got him to do it by the time the camera took the picture, he was done kissing her. I got this one that I thought was really funny it looks like he is going to jump on her.


This is Jace with one of our friends kids. Jace is actually one month younger than Nathan, but it looks like Nathan is a few months younger then Jace. However if you were to hear them talk you would guess Jace is younger. Oh well all kids catch up sooner or later.


2 comments:

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

I loved reading your updates! Thanks again for having us over. We had a blast!

The Prettymans said...

We had so much fun when you guys came down. We'll have to do it again sometime. Maybe by then Nate will catch up with Jace and won't be so short compared to him!