Thursday, May 22, 2008

Could it happen again?

Last night I bathed Addison at about 8:30, and after her bath she ate and then was down for the night. For about the last month and a half after her bath she would be down for the night and would sleep for about at least 5 hours and up to about 7 before she had to eat again. Well are ya ready for this last night she slept for the whole night. Well she did wake up at 3:30 and I thought for sure she would want to eat. I always try her binky just to see if see will go back to sleep, and every time she would only last about 30 seconds before she was squawking to eat. But last night it worked she went right back to sleep and stayed asleep until 6:00. She was up until 6:30 and then we went back to sleep. She wouldn't sleep in her bassinet though so I put her in bed with me and she went right to sleep. Then I thought for sure Jace would be up at his normal time of 7:00 sharp, but Jace even slept till about 7:40. I was so shocked that my kids slept so well. I only hope that Addison will continue to sleep that well. But I am not counting on it. She is doing better then Jace. Jace did not sleep through the night until he was about 6 months old, so I really consider myself lucky with Addison.

4 comments:

Vivian Love said...

Cute baby! Cute big brother too! Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great Memorial weekend.

Vivian Love
(Julie Barnes Mom)

Katie's Blog said...

I have to move this I can't afford this house living on childsupport and this is also where ammon had his affair so it drives me crazy being here. We were going to forclose on it so renting it will save our credit for atleast another year.

Kandyce said...

thats great you gotta love it when the kids sleep threw the night. I really wish mine would sleep threw the night or at least sleep in sometimes.

Merrill's said...

Hey, do you want to train my next baby. My boys never slept through the night, until they were 1. Wow, you must be living right! Can't wait to see you in a couple of days at Kyler's baptism.