Saturday, August 20, 2011

Bear River City 24th Of July

Every year Bear River City does there 24th of July celebration. It is so much fun! I look forward to it every summer. They have a bunch of different booths and activities for the kids.they have a baby show witch we put Kayelee in. She didn't win but that's ok. I think she is cute! I did it for the fun of it and not for the winning aspect.




Waiting for the parade to start. and Tyler being a snot and not letting me take his picture.



haha got it.




My cute nephew and sister in law in the parade throwing candy.






Addy doing the fish scramble. (catching a trout with your bare hands)










Jace doing the fish scramble. Jace was so scared to even try to catch a fish. I don't think he even put his hands in the water











Addy getting ready to catch a bunny



Jace getting ready to catch a bunny. luckily neither of them did. I did not want to take a bunny home.





Addy getting ready to ride a sheep. because our camera is stupid and takes forever to take a picture we didnt get one of her on the sheep.


here she is after getting pulled off the sheep. I had them pull her off just after the gate opened so she did not get stepped on like Jace did when he rode a sheep.


With her aunt Julie coming to her mom.

No comments: