Saturday, August 20, 2011

4th Of July

Over the forth of July went camping with Dans family up at Indian Ridge it was way fun! I wasn't to good at taking pictures of this trip. We had a ton of fun we had a scavenger hunt, and treasure hunt, and a swimming pool for the kids. the kids had so much fun. it was fun to watch them in the pool especially when the water was cold, and hadn't warmed up yet. Dan and the older kids slept in our tent, while me and Kayelee slept in the back of the van on an air mattress. I was a little worried about sleeping in the tent with her. I was worried that she would wake up the other two kids and that it would be to cold in the tent for her. I knew the van would be warmer and I wouldn't have to worry about her waking up the other two kids.



Swimming in the pool up in the mountains. (yes they are in their underwear we didn't know that grandma was going to bring a pool.)





Kayelee did a lot of this during the 4th. I am so glad I bought this little swing for her. It was so nice to just let her have her own space for a while instead of always having to hold her.


Addy, Jace, and Landon playing in Grandmas trailer.



Kayelee taking a snooze in grandmas trailer.



Jace and Landon having a treat, coloring and painting.

No comments: