Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Little Chef!

At preschool a couple of weeks ago Jace made homemade bread. He came home and told me all about it. How he followed the recipe and help make it. He was so excited to come home and eat it. Since then he keeps asking me how I make things and whats in them. So I tell him how I did it, and what was in it. He asks if I have a recipe for it. And if he can have a copy of the recipe. Its so fun to see him learn new things everyday in preschool. I LOVE his teacher she is so amazing! Last week she did a little test with them to see how much they know. Jace can count to 16 she had the letters A-J and Jace could name and recognize them. He needs practice writing his little a he writes it backwards. So we have been working on that, and he is getting so much better. Jace has also started to read, I can't believe my 4 year old little boy is reading. He has started out with the sight words. He knows all the ones he has been working on, which are- mom, be, you, stay, a, tip, see, pig, I, like, my, little, come, my, dog. I am amazed at how fast he is picking up reading.



1 comment:

Kaeloni said...

cute! what a smart little guy