Sunday, February 6, 2011

30 Week Ultrasound

When I went in for my 28 week apt. (I think it was 28 weeks) I was measuring a week in half big. so to be on the safe side my Dr . wanted me to get an ultrasound to see if the baby was big or if I could have extra fluid. Everything came back fine with the ultra sound. It was so fun to see the baby again. It was really nice to be able to have Dan there for that apt. He was able to finish work early and able to go the the ultra sound. I hope I remembered everything right on the ultrasound pictures.


(if you click on the picture it should make them bigger)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those u/s pics are GREAT! I wish I could see another u/s of my little guy. Unfortunately, I think the only image we have of him is is little bum until he makes his entrance to the world!

Kaeloni said...

love the pictures!