Thursday, May 7, 2009

This Girl Can Eat!

Today me and kids went out to lunch with my mom. We just went to Burger King. I decided to get Addison a cheese burger kids meal for a change. She eat pretty much the whole thing except for maybe like 1/8 of it. She also ate 2 chicken strips, a handle full of fries and almost her whole drink! And she eats really really well like this all the time. You would think that eating this much she would weigh more then 18 lbs. If we could just get her to gain two more pounds she could be in a forward facing car seat.
This is her Easter dress, she was not cooperating for this picture next time I dress her in it I will have to take some more pictures. dang you 8:30 church oh well next time right.

3 comments:

Staheli Family said...

She is such a doll!

Chelsy Hansen said...

She's cute! Rhet weighs 25+ lbs and hes still in a rear facing carseat. Really they should face backward til age 2. So dont worry that she is still facing backward. That is the safest way for these little ones! I guess if you have an infant carseat though the shouldnt be in there past the weight limit. We have a convertable carseat and he can face backward til 35 lbs. So thats where he'll be til then.

Matt and Amanda said...

Hey, Lindsee, it's Amanda. I'm glad you found my blog cause I didn't know you had one! You're kids are darling! I don't think I've even seen Addison, and I haven't seen Jace forever!