Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ward Chrsitmas Breakfast

This year instead of doing a ward dinner our ward did a breakfast. It turned out pretty good. Santa even stopped by. Jace was so excited!!!! After Santa was done talking to all the kids, the kids were able to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what they wanted for Christmas. Well as soon as Jace heard that he stared to run as fast as he could to get to Santa. He was the first kid there and jumped up on Santa's lap. So I got at a few pictures of the kids. The first time we took Addison to see Santa she had no problem with him. I forgot to take my camera with me that time. Luckily Kistena had hers and got some pictures for me as soon as I get the pictures of that I will post them. But as you can see this time things with Santa did not go over as well.
































No comments: