Monday, December 1, 2008

9 Month Pictures Warning Lots Of Pictures

These are Addison 9 months pictures we had them done on our way to Dan's moms house on Wednesday. We decided to try out Target and see how there pictures would turn out. I really like them I think they turned out really cute. Well I left our camera at Helens house so I have no pictures from this last weekend. Well I didn't take a whole of pictures, but I did take a few so I will have to post them later. This weekend was so fun! Well most of it anyway We found out that Addison can't eat the baby food sweet corn casserole. Wednesday night at about 3:00 Addison woke up and threw up luckily she went back to sleep. As for me I did not, and to make things worse I had a hard time falling asleep so I got like 1.5 hours of sleep. That was about the only bad thing that happened this last weekend. The other is on Sunday we found out that Dans Great Aunt passed away, they knew she was going to pass so luckily it wasn't a shock to anyone. So now we are just getting ready for Dans brother Michaels wedding that is coming up on Saturday.



The blue dress Addy is wearing used to be mine when I was a baby. My grandma Smith made it and my mom saved it for me and my kiddos.






































6 comments:

Rawlings Family said...

She is starting to look a lot like you. VERY VERY cute!

Sondra said...

Who she is growing up so fast. What very cute pictures.

Alison said...

I think they turned out really cute! They get big way too fast.

smiles2u said...

Addison looks so good in blue. That is such a beatiful dress and I love the hair bows! Can't wait to see you all!!!

tara @ kidz said...

Just stopping by through Daily Scoop and I'm glad I did. What a cutie!!!

The Prettymans said...

I love them! Especially the one where she is looking at the blue flower. so cute! Where did you end up having them done?