Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bathing Together

The other day I had to bath both the kids (Dan thought he just had to go hunting again) usually Dan will bath Jace, and I will bath Addison. So when it came time to bath them I decided to bath them at the same time to save time. At first Jace wasn't to sure about having Addison in the tube with him. After a couple of minutes of Addison being in there he warmed up to the idea of her in there. Then he decided that he needed to help. He wanted to pour water on her, that was fine but he pours a little to fast. Luckily I covered her face I was guessing that he was going to pour to fast. It was a good thing that I did to or Addison would have taken on a lot of water.
Just in case you are wondering what the black stuff around her face is it's her multi-vitamin.

No comments: