Saturday, August 23, 2008

6 Months Pictures

We had 6 month pictures taken today. They turned out really cute she was a a little stinker at the end so we were shorted one picture but that's ok we still got some good ones. Monday we have her 6 month check up so check back then and I will have that info. If I had to guess I would guess that she weighs 14 lb 3 oz, and is 25 in long. Will have to see how close I come.




If you were to look at this pic. you would think she is sitting up by her self, but we fooled ya shes not. She does sit for a little bit in something. She really is not that close to sitting by herself. That's ok she will get the hang of it.
Hurry and take the picture I am going to roll off.
Look at that cute little smile!
Big blue eyes

5 comments:

Unknown said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! I should take some pictures of Rysa for 6 Month pics!

The Prettymans said...

Cute pictures! She's a doll and I love all the diffrent bows she has to wear :) It's fun to be able to shop for things like that now.

Merrill's said...

Is that the cutest little girl or what? I love her outfits and smile! She is one beautiful girl!!

Rawlings Family said...

I really like that ribbon headband. Cute girl.

Jami & Boys said...

she seriously couldn't get any cuter! i love that lil' face! does she need a trip to north carolina?