Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Swing Set

Helen (Dans mom) bought Jace a swing set so we would not have to keep going to the park all the time, plus its just nicer to have one of your very own. Here are a few pics of the work in progress. At this stage the swing set is only about 1/4 of the way done, I tried to find a picture of the finished product on the internet, but I could not find one I will have to post pics of the final stage.










This is Jaces first time ging down the slide.




It was a hot day and we decided to fill up his pool and put it at the end of his slide and well see for your self.

3 comments:

JenLish said...

I have wanted to get walker one of those swingsets- well slide sets really- forever! I love it. It looks like he is having a blast!

jen lish (landen's wife)

smiles2u said...

Looks like the cousins will have something fun to play on when we come. Laurel loves seeing Jace on the computer. Love you guys!

Merrill's said...

I love your swing set. Dan has done an awesome job building it. Thanks again for giving us a tour of your home, the other day. It is a darling home.