Tuesday, July 1, 2008

So Pretty

So today I was at Wal-Mart with my mom and decided to go get some fingernail polish for Addison. I haven't painted her nails yet I really wanted to. It was so fun painting them. They didn't turn out very well but that's ok you cant tell unless you look really close. I did it when she was awake, I didn't dare do it when she was asleep for fear it would wake her up. I am sure you don't really care to know about Addisons painted nails, but its my first girl and I just had so fun painting her nails I just wanted everyone else to know.

2 comments:

Jami & Boys said...

I think it's darling! I'm not sure I'll ever have the chance to paint a little girls nails, so I'm glad you shared.

smiles2u said...

I'm amazed she held still long enough for you to do it and it dried without getting everywhere.
I did that to Laurel once, and I haven't tried again. She had a really light color on because I was afraid she would try to get it everywhere.