Friday, April 4, 2008

Jaces 2nd birthday

I can't believe my little boy is already two years old time sure flew by. It just seems like yesterday he was born. A lot has happened the last two years. By the time he was born he had been from coast to coast he went from Florida to California by the time he was 16 months old. I didn't to that until I was 22 years old. We bought our first house, Grandma Haney got married, Tyler got married, my dad bought a motorcycle and he and my mom went on a 1,600 mile bike trip, and we had our second child.

2 comments:

Jami & Boys said...

you have been a busy little family. it looks like jace had a great birthday and your blog looks great! way to go, linds!

smiles2u said...

It is so fun to see your pictures and hear your stories. The webcam has also been a good thing. I'm so glad you guys have a computer now!!!!