Friday, April 4, 2008

Giving it a try

Hi all well me and Dan just bought a computer, and we decided to get the internet. So I thought that I would try this whole blogging thing.Well I guess I will start off with something that Jace did I was in the other room changing Addisons bum and Jace was in the kitchen. I had just sat a gallon of maple syrup on the stairs, so next time I went down I could just grab it and put it in the storage room. Well as I was changing yet another dirty diper I hear a bang, bang, bang followed by a huge thug. Jace comes to me and says uh-ooh mama uh-ooh. I said Jace what did you do he just gestured for me to follow him so after I was finished I followed him he pointed to down the stairs where at the bottom of the stairs was the gallon of maple syrup all over the floor well 3/4 of it anyway. I was immediately thinking how am I going to get this cleaned up, with Addison wanting to be held all the time. I am also thinking a rag and a bucket is going to take all day long and it will be a sticky mess for days. So I call my mom to see where she is, luckily she was just at the grocery store she come over and watched the kids, while I ran to the grocery store to rent a rug doctor. After I got home I started cleaning up the sticky mess. After about three or four hours it finally started felling not sticky. Well hows that for my first blog. I will get some pictures posted when I figure out how.

No comments: