Thursday, March 29, 2012

9 Month Pictures

One of Dans coworkers wife's is starting to get into photography. I asked her if she would be willing to take Kayelees 9 month pictures. She was great! she even came to my house to do the pictures, and wouldn't even let me pay her. I thought they turned out so cute! The first few pictures of Kayelee in the crocheted outfits are what my grandma made for me when I was a baby.
Since today is Kayelees birthday. WOW its been a whole year already and I never posted her 9 month stats here they are better late then never. her weight was 15.4 thats the 5% and her height was 26in thats the 10% her head was 17 1/4 thats the 50%. we go tomorrow for her one year apt. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to get her 1 year old post done.


























No comments: