Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas Eve

Christmas eve we went over to my aunts house. It was way fun! We ate dinner, had a little programme, and opened presents.









Jace was a cow for the programme


Addison was a sheep


her cute little tail, Jace had a tail to but I forgot to get a picture of him with his cow tail on.



Jace sporting his new p.J's.



Grandma and her snuggie







Addison hanging out with Julie showing off what nana got her


my aunts grand kids plus my two. there are 3 boys and 1 girl missing from this pic.





look at all those presents. you know your kids have to many presants when you have to put presents on chairs. there are also 3 more presants that are out of view of this pic. next year I don't think they will be getting as much as they did this year.



Addisons pile of those presents





Jaces pile of presents



I never took a pic of when we put lights on our house so I took one Christmas eve. so here it is I am hopeing next year to do a little more.


No comments: