Thursday, July 9, 2009

My First Attempt At A Finger Curl

This was my first attempt at a finger curl, with Addisons hair. It looks more like a mow hawk then a curl. Her hair is still to short in the front to make it look good. The back is a little longer and made it a little easier. After I tried this curl which still never looked very good maybe I just don't know how to do them very well. I put on of those bows in her hair that you glue on there head. I thought it looked pretty cute she even left it in her hair until she took a nap and it came out then.
So Pretty
See the front and how it is so much shorter
By the end of me trying to get her hair to do what I wanted it to and me taking pics over and over she had had it with the whole thing.

1 comment:

Chelsy Hansen said...

Awww you did a good job! She looks adorable in curls!