Thursday, June 18, 2009

Shooting Guns

A few weeks ago we went down to see Dans mom. When we got there they decided we would go to Blaines cabin in Filmore. It was fun we sat outside on the porch and shot guns. I even shot the gun. Normally I don't like to shoot the guns cause all the ones that Dan has are way to loud for my ears. These ones weren't loud at all, I think they were 22's. I wish I would have gotten a picture cause Jace even got in on the fun with dads help and he shot a little.
This is a picture of a huge dust storm that came through while we were out shooting guns. At first we thought it was a fire. but after a few minutes it was moving to fast to be a fire so he hurried inside so we would not be breathing in all the dust. and after a few minutes it was past us and we moves on with shooting.

1 comment:

Matt and Amanda said...

I think my favorite gun to shoot is a .22:) Nice and quiet and just plain fun!