Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Chicken At The Dinosaur Park

Warning TONS of pictures.

Today we went to the dinosaur park, at first Jace was really excited to go then we got there and he heard them and then it changed. He was so scared that the dinosaurs were going to get him and chase him. He would keep saying "go back go back to the car." When we were done with all of the outside stuff, we went into the gift shop and Jace let out a great big sigh of relief.





































































































5 comments:

Shanna and Jason Blog said...

Looks like fun. I want to take Cayden for his birthday next month. I hope he isn't scared too.

Alison said...

You know you were TORTURING him right?! Was it cold? I want to take my kids there. It looks like fun.

Tenille said...

Your family is so cute! Love the pictures :)

Chelsy Hansen said...

AWWW poor guy! That is too funny though and he's gonna love to look back on that.

Kelli said...

I remember going there when Daniel was really little (he's 14 now). He got pretty scared about the noises too. I hope you'll be able to visit again soon and he will enjoy it a little more.