Monday, February 23, 2009

A Princess Party

Friday on Addisons 1st birthday we had a little party we had pizza, cake and ice cream, and opened presents. Addy had a princess party, it was so fun to go shopping for decorations. We had such a good time with family there to share in the special day.

(I got the flowers for $5 at Kents two days after valentines day)





Dan put Jaces pink panther glasses that he got in a kids meal on Addy. She looks so funny with them on.

















































Addy got tons of gifts! Dad and Mom gave her her first cabbage patch doll, clothes, books, and shoes. She also got more clothes, and toys from family. (I forgot to take a picture of her gifts before she opened them oh well.)





Her princess cake


Mom I cant reach it!

















Her cake when I took it away from her. She was not happy that I took it away. One of the other kids was sitting next to Addy, and when I took her cake away she reached for the closet piece to her.



Princess Jace. and Addy reaching for that piece of cake.


This picture does not to it justice it was so much worse.

5 comments:

Alison said...

Happy Birthday Addy. What a pretty Princess!

Jen Barnes said...

So cute! Looks like mom did a great job at planning a cute little princess party. I love her princess tiara and banner for her shirt (don't know what those are called).

Jami & Boys said...

that looked like the cutest lil' princess party that i've ever seen! that banner on her, the cake, everything . . . you did a great job! and thanks for posting pics of my family -- i miss all of you!

me said...

how fun is that, she has the prettiest eyes ever

The Prettymans said...

Happy Late Birthday Addy!!