Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Jace Dancing

Today Jace was sitting in his high chair eating dinner and I was at the table eating, watching "so you think you can dance" and playing with Addison, when I looked up and Jace was dancing to the music. I thought it was so funny that I ran and grabbed the picture camera cause I don't know how to get video from our video camera to our computer. So if anyone knows how to get video from a video camera to a computer please let me know. We use the mini cds so I don't know if it's because our computer can't read the mini cds or what.

2 comments:

-Dani said...

Your family is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations Lindsey! I would love to see you just send me a comment with what days/times work for you these next few weeks (I leave the country again July 28...so before then would be best!) :). I'm happy for you!

smiles2u said...

It is so fun to see him so serious about the dance moves. He is such a fun kid!!!